How safe is the camp-site?
Security staff patrol the campground at night but it’s best to not leave any valuables unattended in your tent. Non-essentials are best left at home. There is a paramedic on duty at all times including over-night.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes if you are camping, otherwise there’s very reasonably priced, tasty food and drink available at the festival and the traders depend on your custom.
Can I light a campfire?
No fires, the camping field is a meadow and scorched grass is sad and hard for the animals to graze on. Raised bbq bowls are OK if used responsibly.
How much cash should I bring?
The bar serves a selection of great local ales, cyder and lager. Good quality wine too. There will be a variety of mouth-watering food on offer. The artists who perform will be signing and selling cds after their performances so save enough to support them and take home a meaningful souvenir. There will also be a variety of eclectic merchandise on sale.
What to bring to Maverick Festival:
- Layered clothing as it can get chilly at night.
- Sun block/hat
- Rain wear , while we’ve had excellent weather every year at the festival, this is a small island and you never know.
- Cash – all vendors prefer cash and you’re not going to want to be the only one without a Maverick Festival t-shirt.
- Blanket for lounging on the grass.
- Your ticket if you’ve purchased in advance.
- Your loved ones.
EARLYBIRD 2020 WEEKEND TICKETS Available here!
UNDER 10's ARE FREE